Friday, May 28, 2010

The reason behind it........

Ok, I'm still here, thinking and planning how I'm going to manage videotaping myself with no makeup, then putting it on, then posting it for anyone/everyone to see.  I'm not TOTALLY overtaken by thoughts of makeup, however. I do love love LOVE animals, especially DOGS, notably BOXERS!  And, in the midst of my scattered, unfinished thought process, I came upon a website full of time wasting games that a lot of us entertain.  But this one is so different, for your points scored on these games, the website donates kibble to animal shelters across the country.  I couldn't help but search for links to advertise or link this to my own websites, thus, pushing me on to posting another blog.  Believe me, this does flow together, eventually!  My blog name, "Sold My Soul to MAC!", is not just a random name I came up with.  MAC is a Canadian cosmetic company known world wide for  its advocacy against animal testing.  So, I must, at this very moment, attempt to paste here a link to this special site http://www.freekibble.com/ to help feed some boxer somewhere, who's a little too skinny:) 


FreeKibble.com



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you loved boxers or were such an animal lover in general. More blog posts, please! :)

    ReplyDelete